Royal Purple® XPR® (Extreme Performance Racing) oils are recommended for use in various racing applications, and are popular in a variety of motorsports including: NASCAR, NHRA, World of Outlaws and Bonneville Salt Flats. Contains Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology.
- Greater wear protection on startup
- Increased horsepower
- Extends equipment life
- No flushing required when switching from other synthetic engine oils or conventional engine oils
- Outstanding rust / corrosion protection
- High temperature service capability
- XPR resists displacement, dilution and emulsion caused by exotic fuels, such as alcohol and methanol.
- XPR 5W-30 works well in a variety of applications from oval track late models to bracket racing. It is extremely versatile and produces excellent horsepower while preventing wear.
- XPR 10W-40 is designed for marine, oval track and endurance car racing. Capable of withstanding long intervals of extreme heat, it is extremely popular in sprint cars, late models and World of Outlaws racing.
- XPR 10W-60 is specifically formulated to increase horsepower and torque in high performance modified and racing engines and is popular